Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's Positive


About 3 weeks before my doctor confirmed it, I started feeling weird...I felt pregnant!? Or was it just my imagination?...or was I over reacting?It was my husband, Orlan who urged me to do a pregnancy test because he believed that I was pregnant. Although my monthly period did not come last November & December, I was still hesitant to do the test, probably because of the many frustrating results that I had in the past..they all showed a single pink line! Well, I thought, maybe one more test wouldn't hurt much. So, I did...after I saw the result of the first test, I bought another 2 different test kits because I wanted to make sure that there were really TWO pink lines! And the last kit showed a clear positive sign...thus confirming that I was really pregnant! My heart was pounding so hard and fast, I was perspiring and wanted to scream! OMG, it's positive! I was ecstatic! I called up my husband but didn't know how to break the good news to him. When I finally told him, there was silence at the other end of the line, I thought we were cut off...but after a few seconds, he was back, I noticed that he was stuttering so both of us laughed out loud, both in disbelief! We were so happy and thankful to God!

1 comment: