Sunday, April 26, 2009

For My Daughter

I dedicate this blog site for my dearest daughter, Angelica Ysabelle. I was inspired by good bloggers like Che Che & Chris who blog about their babies & exchange their experiences as Moms & even give pieces of advice & updates in parenting! In here, you will find everything about my daughter from her conception up to present. I knew I had to work fast in transferring my journal entries during my pregnancy (since I was not into blogging yet during those days) to keep up with the pacing. Thanks to my little journal book where I kept all the important events in those 37 weeks, so it was not so difficult to recall the important details that I wanted to write in this blog. My scrapbook pages also helped refresh my memory, so there would be entries with pictures of my layouts, too. It felt so good to reminisce those wonderful years, from the moment I found out that I was pregnant up to this stage in Angelica's life wherein there are still so many memories to record and cherish forever!

1 comment:

  1. awww nakakainggit Ninang! I wish I kept a diary for JT since the beginning. As it is, nagstart na ako gumawa - http://journalsofalittleprince.blogspot.com/ - I hope maalala ko din yung mga dati :)

    ReplyDelete