Monday, April 27, 2009

Princess' First Picture

On 1/14/02, my husband & I went to my Obstetrician, Dr. Lourdes-Fe Del Rosario who confirmed my pregnancy. She did an ultrasound which documented the presence of life in my tummy. She looked like a peanut. I didn't know if it was just pure excitement that's why we both thought we saw something like a small stump waving...as if she was saying "Hi, Mom & Dad!". However, my doctor said that I had to take aspirin because she also saw a small subchorionic hemmorrhage, which if left untreated would cause the beginning of the detachment of the placenta, ultimately leading to abortion. Oh no, not again, please!!! So I had to follow my doctor's orders for my baby peanut's sake. I was told to go to PGH for the special tests for APAS before my next check up. As soon as we got into the car, I called up my parents & parents-in-law to tell the good news. I also texted my close friends who were so happy for us! Finally, we made it! :D




To celebrate, we ate lunch at Saisaki's in Alabang. I guess that was the last decent meal I had during my entire pregnancy, because the succeeding days were tormenting!!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha I know the feeling! sayo pa kami humingi ng payo ni Sherwin nung hindi rin ako makakain, remember? :)

    ReplyDelete