Thursday, May 7, 2009

More milk, Mom!!!


I tried really hard to breast feed our princess, however no matter how much stimulation she did ( she got very strong sucking reflex, believe me!!! ) only little milk came out. I noticed that she was kind of upset, shrieking out loud, probably because she was too hungry. I was pressed to give her a milk formula as an alternative! I had to or else she would get hungry & angry!:(...Frisolac was her first formula then I tried S-26 Gold, however her Pediatrician had to shift it to a lactose free due to frequent colic. When she started taking Enfalac Lactofree she was always happy after each feeding...no more crying because of colicky pains & her poopoos were okay. Thanks to Enfalac Lactofree Formula, it's really tummy friendly!

1 comment:

  1. Good for Kakay :) wala akong ma-share about formulas Ninang, may cow's milk allergy si JT kasi :(
    Ok na po pala yung diaper rash ni JT, we just switched back from huggies to prokids which we were using originally :)

    ReplyDelete